NO More Scars- with Filler Injections. Brisbane, AU

Now that I have confidence in Dr Lim, I got my...

Now that I have confidence in Dr Lim, I got my acne scars treated. I did not want the time off with laser, and being Asian I was afraid of possible side effects such as darkening of the skin. I know with new stuff the chances are less, but I just could not take time off work. Dr Lim came up with a solution- filler. He used Juvederm to treat my scars - and it worked. The pain was minimal and the results instant. I can feel the lumps and the skin is slightly red, but the scars are gone. Magic.
Brisbane Dermatologist

Fantastic doctor, I first trusted him with a Botox procedure last month for under arm sweating, now my scars. He is very easy to talk to and down to earth. His injections are very good- gentle. He comes up with a solution for your problem and gets to know who you are, rather than concentrating on just the procedure. If you have scars, I recommend him. The only downside, you got to wait a few weeks to see him as he is very popular.