52 Year Old, 45kg Weight Loss, Lower Body Lift

The best operation experience I have ever had my...

The best operation experience I have ever had my surgeon is amazing. I love my results totally life changing after having 4 babies and loosing 45kg. In my wildest dreams I never thought a surgeon could achieve the results Mr Dean Trotter has for me. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for surgery. Dean, his PA Maree and the rest of the team at ARC Plastics in Richmond Victoria are truly nothing short of amazing.

Before and after lower body lift surgery

I'm amazed at the result Mr Trotter has been able to give me I love my new body.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mr Dean Trotter is wonderful surgeon he uses world class up to date practices no drains no external stitches. I had a lower body lift, extensive muscle repair, liposuction, a breast lift and arm lift all performed in one 10 hour surgery. 7 weeks later I feel amazing my results are way beyond any thing I could have ever dreamt of. Thank you to Mr Dean Trotter and the wonderful team at ARC Plastics in Melbourne Australia.