34 Year Old with 2 Kids and Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation. Australia, AU

After having two children, and huge weight loss I...

After having two children, and huge weight loss I had a lot of lose skin around my tummy. After making sure I was done having more children, I set about researching some of the more reputable plastic surgeons in Melbourne Australia. I had actually visited Mr Richard Bloom previously to remove a mole on the side of my nose and after doing some research discovered that he was one of the most respected plastic surgeons in the field. After my initial consult was convinced he was the right surgeon. I ended up having a tummy tucks and breast augmentation as I had lost all of the volume in the breasts after breastfeeding. He has made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and has been able to give me advice that suited exactly what I wanted. He listened to what I hoped to achieve out of the procedure and then advised how best to proceed ensuring that I get the outcomes that I would be happy with. The result is that I am so happy with the results. Everyday I can't believe that I finally have the body I have always wanted. I'm able to wear clothes I never thought would look good on me and I finally have my confidence back. The care given by Mr Bloom and his staff after the procedure has also been fantastic. Nothing is too much of an issue. I would recommended Mr Bloom to anyone considering cosmetic surgery in the Melbourne area and who wants the best!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon