26 YO Primary Rhinoplasty - Great So Far!! - Australia

My actual procedure was a SeptoRhinoplasty. I...

My actual procedure was a SeptoRhinoplasty. I originally only needed a Septoplasty to correct a badly deviated septum, however, after a lot of thought and research I decided to combine the procedure with a Rhinoplasty in order to deproject my nose and reduce the tip. Dr Tuan V. Pham was recommended to me by another ENT surgeon who felt he was the best person to do the job, and I am very glad I followed the recommendation.

When I consulted with Dr Tuan Pham he went through exactly what he would need to do in order to get the desired result, not just aesthetically but functionally as well. He used the 3D imaging application to show the predicted outcome, and being just 1 week and 2 days post op I can already see the result shaping up to look exactly the way I wanted.

There is still a long way to go in regards to swelling, but I am pleased with the results so far
Dr Tuan V. Pham

Brilliant surgeon, and very friendly and approachable, definitely makes you feel comfortable.