57 and Needed to Lose the Menopause Belly - Austin, TX

After reading all the reviews on here and feeling...

After reading all the reviews on here and feeling like I was the kind of person that this procedure would work on as I am lean and I exercise every day and eat healthy, I decided to "vanquish" my waistline and thighs as my daughter's wedding was coming up in June. I rationalized the very expensive costs by telling myself I deserved this as I took good care of myself and only got thicker around the middle after menopause. I missed my small waistline of my youth and this seemed like it would bring it back, or at least reduce it. As for my thighs, I have always had big Italian ones that I have always thought could use a little trimming. Well, I followed all the directions they gave me, and I took my measurements before I went the first time, then every week after each of the four sessions. It has been since the end of April and my measurements have not changed A BIT and neither has my weight or body fat percentage according to my scale. I have a friend that says if something seems to be too good to be true then it usually is, and I think that sentiment applies to this procedure. Sad because if it had worked for me I would have been ready to tell everyone and make a commercial about it. Save your money until the technology improves, whenever that is.
Devenir Aesthetics

All the women there were very nice and very caring and I liked them all. They are very good at their jobs and are very professional. They all seemed to truly believe in the vanquish procedure and many of them had had treatments that they said had worked for them, so I figured if it worked for them it had to work for me. Well, it did not work at all and I am feeling foolish that I bought the story and spent the money I could have used for something worthwhile.