Inner Thigh - Zimmet Vein and Dermatology Austin, TX

I had a total of three treatments. It did not hurt...

I had a total of three treatments. It did not hurt at all, but also it was not effective for me. I did not loose anything or if I did it was not enough to be noticeable (i.e. clothes fit the same etc). I followed the after care instructions. I ate a clean diet, no alcohol and maintained my exercise regime. I was very disappointed with the lack of results. I would not recommend this procedure, at least for inner thighs.

Update - Still 100% waste of money

I would not recommend this procedure. I am not sure why Ultrashape has such a high real self rating. Maybe my technician did something wrong. I know that several times she said "she missed the spot, and in fact it happened so many times that she started over on one of my legs. The nurse must have realized that it didn't work for me, because after my last treatment she suggeted places to workout in Austin. (I do work out, do yoga and eat healthy Im 5'3 and 113lbs) I'm happy with my shape, but my on workout impacts my inner thighs. That is why I opted to do ultrashape.

Maybe my results was due to a poorly trained tech or it just doesn't work for the inner thighs. For me, it was 100% not worth it because absolutely nothing has changed.
Austin Doctor

The Doctor, nurse, esthetician are all very nice ; however, one of the woman at the front desk can be curt. I did not enjoy my interactions with her, especially considering how much money I spent at their office. I was hesitant to state the office but it is: Zimmet Vein and Dermatology