Game Changer

Subsequent to three C-sections, no amount of diet...

Subsequent to three C-sections, no amount of diet and exercise was getting me back in shape! I was so tired of feeling uncomfortable in my post pregnancy body. I spoke with several surgeons and hands-down, I knew Dr, Maggi was the surgeon I needed. He seemed interested in helping me define what I wanted, educating me about the process - from surgery to proper healing, and most importantly, in achieving a beautiful result.

From the moment I walked into Dr. Maggi's office, I knew I was in the right place. His reception area was warm and comfortable, the staff was welcoming and unassuming and Dr. Maggi was prompt and so very pleasant. Throughout the entire process Dr. Maggi was kind, patient and informative, Every step of the way he had time to answer all my questions. He seemed to want to be sure I was informed and took lots of time to educate me about the process. I felt confident in my choice and I am so pleased with the results. My tummy is completely flat!!! My clothes fit well and wearing a swimsuit poolside is fun again. Best of all, feeling better in my skin has also impacted my work-life. I am making strides and moving up. I am walking tall into meetings and walking away with tangible results. I went to Dr. Maggi looking for an appearance enhancement and I ended up with so much more than a flat tummy. I feel so much better in my skin and that mental shift has impacted my life in so many positive ways. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, go consult with Dr. Maggi, you will be happy you did! It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.