34 Years Old Lost 100 Pounds, Been Stuck at Around 300lb for 3 Years. Doing Lipo on Flanks, & Lateral Chest with TT. Austin, TX

My peak weight was 412. I'm currently 310. I have...

My peak weight was 412. I'm currently 310. I have had no success losing weight. My goal weight for me is 275. So I'm in that 15% zoneI have a lot of muscle mass and I carry fat pockets on my flanks, lower abs, and lateral chest. Those 3 regions seem to have never shrunk in my 100 pound loss adventure.
In my mind if I need another surgery then that means I'll be less than 270 and I'm fine with that.

Down 112 pounds

At 10 pm I am 4 hours post op. Procedure took...

At 10 pm I am 4 hours post op. Procedure took about 6 hours total. Dr said he was really happy with the outcome of his work. They suctioned 1000 cc combined and removed 11lb of tissue.

I feel good as can be expected. Dr tied me up like a corset so the Abs are really sore. I have a catheter in and that isn't comfortable at all. I go back for post op visit on Friday the 18th. Pain level 1-10 is 8 on abs, 4 on the cut line and 4 on my lipo incisions. Basically the abs feels like I just did 10 sets of of 100 abs and it's the day after type of discomfort. I will keep u guys posted. I'm in a compression garment of course and compression vest so nothing to really see.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Holzman is a very compassionate man. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. So far I think he is a A+ rating. I'm proud my procedure was done my a Alumni of the University of Texas and former teacher at John Hopkins in Ma.