27 Year Old Female with 2 C-sections - Austin, TX

I have been searching online for years about...

I have been searching online for years about different cosmetic procedures to get rid of my "spare tire". I finally decided that I wanted to go ahead with liposuction because it was the most cost effective procedure considering that I may have more children in the future. I am extremely satisfied with my decision and would choose the same surgeon again in a heart beat. I am only 3 days post op, but can already see changes that are exciting and make me want to get off my butt and exercise more to increase the positive results I've been getting. I am so excited to see how my body changes over the next few weeks.

18 days post op

I am still pleased with my progress. I can tell I am still fairly swollen, can't wait to see the end results.

Still happy with my progress everyday!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Erella was extremely professional and realistic with the results I should expect following my procedure. He was very thorough during my consultation, answered all my questions again during my pre op appointment and once again addressed any questions or concerns I had prior to my procedure. I felt very comfortable with my decision choosing him as my surgeon knowing that he would give me the best results possible while taking my well being into the highest consideration. I would definitely choose him as my surgeon again in the future.