Non Surgical Nose Job- Definitely Worth Exploring! Austin, TX

I had a rhino/septoplasty several years back that...

I had a rhino/septoplasty several years back that left me with too much of a dip in the bridge, a bulbous tip and some asymmetry. Not wanting to go in for revision... I explored the possibility of non surgical rhinoplasty to correct these issues. After lots of reading and before/after photo exploration, I consulted with Dr. Constantinides, who has since helped me to attain 2 of the 3 desired outcomes.... the bridge and the symmetry. I'm still left with the 'bulbous tip', but I'm much happier with the results and can live with imperfection for now. In all honesty, knowing what I know now, I may have been better off doing non surgical rhinoplasty to fix the aesthetic aspects of my first surgery... but hind sight is always 20/20. If anyone else plans to explore the non surgical option, be sure to use a surgeon who regularly performs rhinoplasty and someones who is experienced with non surgical nose jobs.
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Minas Constantinides is a consumate professional and is the kind of perfectionist you want when handling your face. I had rhino/septoplasty three years ago from another surgeon and have not been happy with the results. It left my nose with too much "ski slope", a bit bulbous at the tip, and asymmetry. I didn't wish to undergo a revision rhinoplasty so I went to Dr C to discuss non-surgical options. He was thorough in explaining both the pros and cons of every aspect of injecting Restylane during our consultation. He was also immensely realistic, not just glorifying what he could 'fix', but also sharing the limitations we were up against. For example, he explained that the 'slope' could easily be fixed but that the bulbous tip would be something that only surgery would correct to bring forth the best outcome. The wonderful thing is that his treatment trumped my expectations. He truly has the eye for what the perfect facial symmetry looks like and how to get close to this via injections. Of course, ideal perfection would require surgery, but that's simply not an option for me at this point. I definitely consider this to have been the greatest improvement possible. I highly recommend Dr Constantinides. Come in with realistic expectations and you won't be disappointed!