Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty on 3-times Broken Nose; 22 Years Old Guy - Austin, TX

I play all kind of sports, and after breaking my...

I play all kind of sports, and after breaking my nose for the 3rd in January, 2016 in a soccer game, I have noticed a difficulty in my breathing and decline in my stamina. At first, I was reluctant to do the surgery since I was worried I'd end up with an unnatural look, but I decided to go ahead with it in after I'm done with school (June, 2016), especially after both my family and friends noticed how my entire nose was pointing to the right (due to how I was accidentally punched).

I have seen two doctors for consultation, but I chose Dr. Nakra because he reassured me how my breathing would improve greatly and how my nose would look natural after it heals. During the consultation, he took the time to discuss the outcome of the surgery, and he did the same thing on the day of the surgery. I have to mention that, because my friends were going to leave town soon, the staff was really helpful in reshuffling a few patients so I could do the surgery and have someone look after me for a few days.

Two months later, my nose is still in the healing process but I can see a HUGE improvement to both my health and looks. Dr. Nakra did an amazing job, keeping in mind that I've suffered multiple hits on my nose in the past. My friends have already seen the cosmetic difference of pre- vs. post-surgery, and I can't wait till my family see it too in person. I'm going to be more cautious when participating in any contact-sport in the future, but I'm definitely not stopping.

I'm glad I decided to go ahead with the surgery two months ago and am really happy with the outcome.
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon