College Student - Deviated Septum/cosmetic Tweaking. Austin, TX

I originally saw an ENT doctor due to my deviated...

I originally saw an ENT doctor due to my deviated septum that restricted my breathing. He explained that he could do surgery to try and re position the septum, but he couldn't guarantee it would be permanent. He mentioned if I wanted a fail safe way of correcting it, to see a plastic surgeon. I found Dr. Tanuj Nakra because I wanted to do a few procedures and I knew he specialized in the three I wanted to get done. One of the three was a rhinoplasty so that he could not only fix my septum, but do some minor tweaking with the bridge of my nose.

PROS: amazing, natural result, 1 week of downtime, bruising went away within the week
CONS: not entirely comfortable to sleep with a cast on your nose, but it comes off after a week
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakra is one of best doctors to see regarding facial plastics. I had consultations with other physicians and I felt that Dr. Nakra really took his time explaining to me what should expect and what he could accomplish. His methods resulted in a very natural looking nose instead of the typical "nose job" nose I can point out in a crowd. No one has ever guessed I have had one! They just think it is a natural perfect nose. My breathing has improved tremendously from him straightening my septum and he was able to do after surgery tweaking of my nose shape with injectables.