Lips and Lower Eye Liner, Great! - Austin, TX

I think permanent make up is completely dependent...

I think permanent make up is completely dependent on the tattoo artist and also your communication. I fly in to get it done and get occasional touch ups.
A few years ago I got lower liner and recently got it touched up. Lower liner never smudges and saves a ton of time and headaches. Looks so natural. Since this was so successful, I decided to try lips! I wear the same lip color everyday and constantly apply. It was always on my coffee cup, straws, utensils, etc. I brought in my lip color and had it on when I walked in the door. I told Julie exactly the effect I wanted. A bright pop of youthful color. NO suggestion or hint of lip liner. She uses very good local anesthetic and I felt very little discomfort. Julie is a true professional and artist with incredible attention span, attention to detail, and steady hand. I trust no one else , fly in from New Orleans just to see her, and recommend her without reservation. You get what you pay for and she is worth it. Industry standard!! My sister gets excellent eyebrows from her for years as well!
Julie Shumate

Julie Shumate is really the gold standard in the field. Professional and patient. Artistic eye. She has pride in her work.