New Coolsculpting Tips Offer Comfortable Treatment - Austin, TX

I originally booked to go in in June but had to...

I originally booked to go in in June but had to reschedule. I am so glad i did - the office i went to had the new coolsculpting tips and the treatment only took 35 mins per area (no longer an hour) and the sunction was not even detectable to me... Only the cooling sensation. Now once they took off the tips, that massage felt really aweful and I got lightheaded & clammy (best to not sit up - lay flat after for a minute or in the fetal position on your side for 5 mins). Those 5 mins were just aweful. However, i then through on my spanx and went to the gym. Day 2 and no bruising or anything. The area isnt swollen - looks the same as pre-treatment. Now to wait. 2-4 months! Im shocked- other reviews talked about how aweful the suction was, the pain of the cold - and I literally had none of that. No downtime, as advertised. The doc did say going to the gym the first 2 days really helps avoid pain - I dont know but I went and I have no discomfort, no swelling, no bruising, no pink areas. Ill go back in 1 month for the 2nd session but so far - so glad i did it with zero pain (other than those 5 mins of post treatment awefulness).

My cost was $600 per area
Westlake Dermatology

Office staff was just awesome!