Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

After losing a significant amount of weight 10...

After losing a significant amount of weight 10 years ago, I was still unhappy with the repercussions on my skin that come with carrying extra weight. I maintain a healthy diet and rigorous exercise plan, so I am confident that I will keep the weight off and stay in shape.
The recovery of the tummy tuck is ROUGH, especially for those who are active. It requires a lot of down time and personally I became depressed during this phase. It is painful in the beginning and overall extremely uncomfortable for weeks. I could not stand up straight until week 4. However, 7 weeks later I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am back in the gym with minimal restrictions and my energy level is back. The only complaints I have at this time are swelling and having to wear compression around the clock. The swelling is definitely a nuisance and I am counting down the weeks until it subsides and I can comfortably go without compression.
The breast augmentation was fairly easy. I was extremely sore for two weeks but this was resolved by frequent massage. I opted out of the breast lift because I did not want the extra scars, so my nipples sit a little low. This doesn't bother me too much as my breast look great in bras, swimsuit tops, and clothing. The worst part of the breast aug is waiting for the implants to drop and fluff. My implants were placed under the muscle and because I lift weights, my muscle was well developed and required a lot of massage to make them relax.
7 weeks out I am happy with the outcome but I will say the recovery from the tummy tuck is brutal. This procedure takes a toll on you mentally and physically so be sure to fully prepare yourself.

After losing a significant amount of weight 10 years ago, I was still unhappy with the way my skin on my stomach rebounded and the loss of breast tissue I experienced after picking up weight lifting. During the consultation phase of my make-over journey, I met with Dr. Maggi and knew immediately that I wanted him to be my surgeon. Dr. Maggi has incredible attention to detail and candidly expresses realistic outcomes of your selected surgery. My pre-op appointment and every appointment following the procedure was so incredibly thorough, I always felt like I was in excellent hands. I am a worrier by nature, but luckily Dr. Maggi and staff treated all of my questions and concerns with assurance. I'd never had surgery before and was absolutely terrified, but I couldn't have chosen a better team to guide me through. I am extremely pleased with my results and grow happier as each day of recovery passes. I now have a flat tummy that I can't wait to show off and am ecstatic after transitioning from a 34C to a 34DD.