MiraDry the Miracle - Austin, TX

MiraDry the miracle! Seriously! I’ve never had t...

MiraDry the miracle! Seriously!

I’ve never had the issue of sweating through my shirts, huge rings .. none of that. On the other hand, if I were to get the least bit warm I would notice some body odor. I would not go anywhere without reapplying deodorant. As soon as I got out of the shower, deodorant. Waking up, deodorant. Going out to lunch.. deodorant again. It was awful, and the reapplying I think would mask the smell for a little bit, but it was defiantly an insecurity of mine. However, with the help of Dr. Prather and her great staff I no longer have to worry about bothersome underarm smell! Literally I have worked out and worked in the yard all in the same morning with no smell at all and it’s August!! Almost too good to be true, but it’s not!

I would highly recommend MiraDry to anyone who suffers from excessive sweating or unpleasant body odor! The procedure was fairly quick and pain free (after the numbing). With that being said, the only part that truly bothered me in regards to the numbing were the first four or five small needle sticks. They do sting, but that’s it .. and honestly it was probably my nerves more than anything. Prior to the procedure I took 2 ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol, which I recommend taking prior to as well as a couple of hours after the treatment. The only drawback to the entire thing is the discomfort after the procedure, which for the most part could have be avoided if I would have stayed on top of my pain medicine (ibuprofen and Tylenol). Moderate swelling does occur the evening of the procedure, and mild swelling lingers for approximately two weeks. … I was working out the day after having MiraDry so the swelling doesn’t keep you from doing anything.. it looks worse than it feels. Overall, I wish I would have had this done 10 years ago. Amazing!

Thank you Dr. Prather! Thank you MiraDry! :)
Austin Dermatologist

She made me feel comfortable and at ease! Explained everything in great detail!