MiraDry Miracle - Austin, TX

For a long time I've struggled with underarm...

For a long time I've struggled with underarm sweating. It didn't seem to matter if it was hot or cold, I would still sweat. I've tried over the counter clinical strength antipersperants but never had lasting results. The biggest struggle was finding things to wear that didn't emphasize the sweat in my underarms. So naturally I wore a lot of black clothing. When I found out there was a permanent solution for this that was non surgical or invasive I was more than ready to try it. The miradry procedure was a little long, 90 minutes, but worth every minute. There was very little pain/discomfort involved. The toughest part is getting through the numbing but even that was very tolerable. Afterwards I was pretty swollen/ sore for a few days but I was still able to go about my day, go to work, etc. As the weeks have gone by I've noticed the results more and more. I still experience some sweating occasionally, but it's very, very light and isn't constant like it was before. I would recommend miraDry to anyone and everyone who is bothered by their underarm sweating!
Austin Dermatologist

Dr. Prather was informative and thorough and made me feel very comfortable!