Mini TT with Lipo on Upper Abs , Lower Abs and Flanks - Austin, TX

I am 28 year old mother of two girls (2yr old and...

I am 28 year old mother of two girls (2yr old and a 8 month old). I had two c sections and My second child really did a number on me and it's so hard to bounce back. Tomorrow is the big day and I just hope everything goes well and the results are what I expect them to be. I am very nervous but I will keep you guys posted =)

Day of surgery

Omg I'm
In sooo much pain ..... I don't even think it's from the mini tuck....My flanks (sides) hurts like bitch And it's worse because I have a 2year old screaming songs she knows and my 8month old craving attention. I'm so thankful that my husband is here and the surgery went well because I don't know what I would have done. Attached are some before pictures

Day 2 post Op

I am loving my results so far I can see my curves again and it will hopefully it will get better after my swelling goes down and I stick to my diet. I am in some pain but it is very manageable with my pain medicine I even went to Walmart and did some food shopping.... In one for those powered carts of course lol ..... I have drains of course hopefully I get to take them out next week .......The only bad thing I can say is I cant seem to hold anything down.... I get very nauseous And I throw up after I eat. I'm going to try to eat in a few and hope it doesn't happens again... I'll keep you guys posted =)
Dr. Chuma Chike-Obi

Dr Chike-Obi was great! He answered all the questions I had and was very pleasant. His nurse assistants were awesome. They were with me the entire procedure and help calm me down when I was getting nervous, because I did my surgery with General anesthesia I was awake the entire time .