22 Years Old No Kids - Austin, TX

When I went into Westlake dermatology I was very...

When I went into Westlake dermatology I was very nervous but also excited at the same time. I chose Dr. Chuma Chike-Obi because I felt like he had the best results when I had looked him up on their website. We decided to do my upper and lower abdomen along with my waistline. On the day of the surgery you could only imagine how nervous I was! But the nurse was very nice and assured me that the procedure would be just fine. When we started and the nurses had given me lidocaine, and for me that was the worst part. It did get easier once it settled in. After the Dr. Came in and we started. It went well and I was in no pain. We finished at 10:50 just like he said he would. The staff was very friendly and they answered any questions I had. I'm glad I chose Westlake dermatology for my procedure!:)

Day after surgery

In order to shower I had to take off all the undergarments they had given me and when I did I was in shock. I looked so good and it was only my first day with my new body! The picture doesn't give it justice. But please keep in mind I'm very swollen right now and still leaking a little bit. I can't wait till I'm fully healed!:)
Austin Plastic Surgeon

He was very nice and friendly.