Laser Tattoo Removal with PiQo4 Laser

Twenty-five years ago, I walked into a tattoo...

Twenty-five years ago, I walked into a tattoo studio with a photo of one of Raphael's angels from the Sistine Madonna. Ninety minutes later walked out with a tattoo I was pretty happy with. Over the years it's faded and stretched out a bit. I had my first consultation for removal about fifteen years ago. At the time, the dermatologist said it would cost around $2k to remove and I'd most likely scar. I'm so glad I didn't get it removed at that time.

Recently I came across a local tattoo studio that also offers laser removal. The day of my consultation I decided to move forward with my first treatment. It didn't hurt quite as much as I expected it would. I would say my biggest surprise was how fast the treatment was. From the time he started with the laser until it was over was just a few minutes.

I was shocked how much my tattoo lightened up with the first treatment. About four weeks later I went back for the second treatment. I would say the changes after the second treatment were a lot more subtle. The laser practitioner was very cautious to give me realistic expectations and I know this is a process, so I wouldn't say I'm disappointed--just looking forward to watching my tattoo disappear.

I didn't scab or blister at all. My skin is red and a little raised on the day of treatment, and the redness fades over the next week to ten days. I'm looking forward to my third treatment. The studio I go to charges by the session and you only pay as you go. It's based on the size of the tattoo and they outline all those details on their website. I was surprised and relieved the price I was quoted what in the range I expected after reviewing the website. My treatments are $119 each.

I also had an ugly amateur tattoo on my finger that I've spent my entire adult life wearing a ring to cover. It only took one treatment to disappear for good. I'm beyond thrilled to have that GONE!
Pigment Tattoo & Laser Removal

Saxon was wonderful, informative and determined to give me realistic expectations. The studio is clean and professional, and I felt very comfortable in the environment.