A Facelift Was a Process for Me! - Austin, TX

After much indecision and deliberation I decided...

After much indecision and deliberation I decided to have a facelift. It was a process…

First, I talked myself through the emotional self- doubt that is perhaps specific to my generation. Questions such as; Am I too vain? What will the judgment of my friends be? Is it really worth it? etc. That was not easy.

Second, I had to decide who would be the best plastic surgeon . Which surgeon had the best reputation, the best skill set, to inspire my confidence. I did a lot of bio reading on the internet. I asked my daughter (who knows everything by the way). I also drew on my own experiences. I had one previous plastic surgery procedure done here in Austin. I had experienced a rupture of one of my breast implants. Although obviously this repair is unrelated to a facelift it none the less requires a significant level of skill and experience. I went to Restora, Dr. Ashley Gordon. I am sure she is a decent surgeon but I was very unsatisfied with her work. When I expressed my disappointment with the results she was less than sympathetic. At my insistence she ultimately did the surgery over but there was little improvement in the symmetry of my breasts.

Finally I chose Dr. Jennifer Walden on Bee Caves. I actually did have the facelift and I could not be any happier with the results. Dr. Walden did wonderful work. Her attention to detail and her work(wo)manship met all my expectations. I am so glad I did it. I am so glad SHE did it!

I wrote this review in hopes that my experience offers a little help to some other woman out there trying to make this same decision. Men, you are on your own!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walden is professional and personable. Her confidence puts you at ease instantly.