47 year old with eye bags gets Tear Trough implants

I have been obsessing over my lower lid eye bags...

I have been obsessing over my lower lid eye bags for several years. My mom told me how my dad had them but traditional lower blepharoplasty made him look worst when he did it. My aunt also had her lower lids done and regretfully looks worst after surgery as well. In the day of fillers and fat grafting to make one look more youthful and give back that younger more voluminous facial look that we had earlier in life I found an alternative solution. Dr. A does a non traditional blepharoplasty which IMO makes a lot of sense. The tear trough implants he did on me added volume where i had lost with age. I would definitely recommend him to those who are considering doing their lower lids. I traveled from the SF bay area to see him and have the surgery. I looked all over and even went to a few consultations locally and one in San Diego but was not impressed. Dr. A knows his stuff. Very talented plastic surgeon. Highly recommend him.

47 year old with Tear Trough implants

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and staff. Very helpful, kind and caring.