Tear Trough ImPlant Removal & Laser Resurfacing - Austin, TX

I recently went to Dr. Nakra and his team for...

I recently went to Dr. Nakra and his team for consultation to help remove a failed tear trough implant procedure that was performed by another surgeon. He removed my old cheek implants, did fat grafting and laser resurfacing around the eyes. I'm now 4 weeks post-op but my eyes look terrific and the surgery has exceeded my expectations. Prior to the surgery the old check implants froze my eyes when I smiled and my eyes looked unnatural (something I lived with for 4 years), but after the procedure I got my "old" eyes back and they look better than ever!

Dr. Nakra gave me my laugh and smile back and with it he gave me my confidence back. I can't say enough about Dr. Nakra and how he has changed my life - he is an amazing doctor and feel fortunate that I found him to perform this procedure. Dr. Nakra and the entire TOC team are second to none and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing cosmetic surgery.
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

I was reluctant to go through another surgery after my previous experience; but from the very first meeting Dr. Nakra earned my trust. He was refreshingly attentive (a great listener), sympathetic, extremely detailed and provided me with a comprehensive plan. Dr. Nakra is an extraordinary plastic surgeon/person and would highly recommend.