44 Yr Fit Woman- Needed 2 implants, sold on a full upper, now fighting for my life from complications yrs later - Austin, TX

Teeth break off every couple of months & need...

Teeth break off every couple of months & need fixing, I had pain in one side that never went away, kept complaining but it was never checked, so in order to get it checked I went for a possible lower set eval. (so they would do an X-ray). Found I had severe infection in the side I had continually complained about. The doctor (Eggleston) was extremely rude (I am a mild mannered overly nice person) and I had to leave. Clearly he did not want to do another surgery (bone graft), but later offered likely fearing I would sue (which I have not & never mentioned). Now I have Chronic Sphenoid Sinusitis which has resulted in Meningitis stemming from this infection. I am going to lose all the implants and need dentures. I originally needed 2 implants, but was talked into doing the whole upper which means removing all your teeth- and I was blessed with a beautiful smile with issues which I had taken care of always. Long story short- my life is in danger & if I survive I will now have dentures for my uppers. Devastating.
Dr. Todd Eggleston

Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor (Eggelston), I actually never met the actual surgeon until yrs later in the case I mentioned above. I had a wonderful experience with the other Dr. in the Austin office & with the staff.