29 Year Old Athletic - Austin, TX

I am absolutely thrilled with my results. The...

I am absolutely thrilled with my results. The procedure was fast and I was home in no time. I went from a 34 A cup to what VS just told me was a 34 DDD. I am in off season and have not been able to work out either so I'm sure that may go down after I'm able to get back to my regular workout routine. So my recovery has been a little bit longer of a process than most since I went with a larger size. My cc size was 575 and I'm incredibly happy with everything.

The staff is also very wonderful and informative. They are always smiling and pleasant to be around. They are always available to talk with me if I have any questions or concerns. My check ups are going great and I enjoy coming to see them every time. I can update photos in a little while.

Dr. Maggi is very informative and pretty straight forward. He is very meticulous with his process and it's much appreciated. He knows what he is doing and it shows through his work. He talks through every question and/or concern and makes sure that you understand what he is saying. One of the main reasons that I chose to have him work with me was because he was very thorough with his answers and didn't seem like he was b*ll sh*tting me. Hope that's allowed. :/ I absolutely love this staff and my results.