29 Y/o, 32 B to 32 DD to 32 A 135lbs 5'9" - Austin, TX

August of 2013 I had Sentra implants put in under...

August of 2013 I had Sentra implants put in under the muscle, 350cc in the right and 380cc in the left. They looked great. But were very stiff and uncomfortable. I could not lay on my stomach at night or really even on my side with out shoving a pillow between the girls. When I worked out I felt like everyone was looking at my boobs. Not to mention every time I lifted weights I could feel the implant move under the muscle. That was something I couldn't get used to. I liked how they looked in underwear but in real clothes I felt like they over powered everything. Without clothes I felt they looked fake. Now that they are out I feel great!!! I have more confidence than I did before the BA or after the BA. I feel free, my breast look better than they did before the BA. I love these little things. They do NOT look like sad monkey paws like I thought they would. They look happy and perky.
After the removal the muscle felt like it was separated. But Dr. Haydon "scraped" or "roughed up" the muscle tissue so that it would form back together naturally. I am now a month post op and the muscle feels like it has formed back together. Movement feels normal and I am back at spin class and walking the dogs.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Haydon and his staff were great! They went above and beyond to see that my needs and wants were met with the utmost satisfaction. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Austin area.