Women Helping Women - Austin, TX

I did months of research and went on several...

I did months of research and went on several consultations before deciding on Dr.Walden. I brought a notebook full of questions to ask her, not only did she answer all of them but she asked to see my notebook and checked off every question as she read them aloud. I really liked her reasoning and approach to the 'whys' of her particular method. I am an inquisitive person by nature so you can imagine the rigorous questioning I can put someone through especially with something as big as changing your body forever and putting your life, health, and outcome in someone else's hands. Trusting someone with that is not something I take lightly, I really like to be in control. Sarah, Shari, Natalie were amazing at calming my nerves and walking me through the process. I was very emotional, nervous, and scared. They helped me through it all. I am now 4 weeks out and am happy with my results. I support locally owned businesses, what a plus that this one is run by hard working intelligent women. I am grateful for all the education and long hours they put into their careers to be here helping other women like myself.
Austin Plastic Surgeon