2 Weeks Away - Austin, TX

Today leaves only two weeks until my procedure!!!...

Today leaves only two weeks until my procedure!!! I am ex-ci-ted!! I am 34 years old, 131 lbs, 5'9". Im a wife, and mother of 2 boys, ages 14 and 12. I have wanted to "fix" my breast for years and i am finally closing in on that happening. I have a grest body, just my breast have lost volume and i have asymmetry. I plan to go with saline implants and 420-450cc. My pre-op is Tuesday, the 14th! I CAN'T WAIT!

tomorrow is the big day!!

I've added before pics today. I report tomorrow morning at 7 am!! My ps is an hour away so I'll be up super early, which is okay since I could barely sleep last night anyway! I'm excited but nervous too. I just can't wait to see my new girls!!! Any last minute advice is always welcomed!! :-)

New boobies!!

Surgery went great! I arrived with a sense of peace and hopefulness. I gave the hubs a kiss and literally work up on my deive home. Been napping and waking to eat pineapple and drink. Headed back to rest some more! Other than feeling tight, and getting the shivers when I try to get up its not anything like the horror I was expecting! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same.

48 hrs later!!

I woke up today feeling better than yesterday. My breasts have some give yo them and I'm less sore. I do have bruising and tender spots. Check out the pictures!!

what should i expect at post op??

Tomorrow is my post op. Im nervous and want an idea of what to expect. Im still sore and im even having someone drive me. Im very bloated too. Any insight would be nice.

5 days out

I feel waaay better than I did!! Those first few days were really hard for me. I have a great, slim body and they way I was bloated really made me question having this done. The pain meds just kept me so out of it too that if I wasn't sleeping, I was seeing and feeling the bloat, and it was just emotionally hard. Yesterday i stopped taking the pain meds. I had so much clairity. I was finally on the same mental level as everyone around me agian. I could move around without being dizzy and even felt like i loosened us as the day went on. Best decision yet! The discomfort isn't even as bad as it seemed. This morning I can tell some of the bloating is lessening and my breasts are taking on a less swollen and strange shape. They are looking more feminine and less like flexed muscles! I am really liking that!! So if you are a few days out just know it gets better!!!! Ive had some great support from a few ladies on here and it really kept my chin up! For that Im very grateful!

I week!!

Wow what a week!! And what a difference a week makes!! Left is still higher that right a little but oh I am so pleased!!

2 week boob-aversary!!!

Today is 2 weeks! Im so in love more and more everyday! Its the little things too... like the way I don't flop out of my swimsuit, the way I look with a towel wrapped around me. I am back to normal weight... plus 2 pounds. Each boob is a bit over 1lb. That water weight was scary! I'm still a little sore and still taking it easy. Not lifting anything heavy, no exercise, but carrying on with other normal life, just protecting the investment as the hubs says!! :-) I will be glad when I can buy bras!!!

10 weeks

I beyond happy with my breasts. They are still sore on occasion... when i sleep longer on one of them... or jogging and exercise. If anyone has tips on that Im open to hearing it! But I'll say this. Those first several weeks I teally questioned if they were going to turn out as good as I hoped. I'm telling ya'll they did! I love love love them!!
Dr. Surgio Maggi

I had been dreaming of this change for years. After consulting with a couple PS I was going to hold off. There were mixed suggestions of me needing a breast lift. After talking to a friend who had her breast done by Dr. Maggi 11 years ago... and they are still awesome... I decided to go see him. He asked me what I was wanting: shape, look, size in comparison to my body. We talked about the lift and he said he felt I would get great results without one. We looked at pictures and got ideas. I left there feeling no pressure from him or the staff, and felt very informed about what my reality could be. I secured my date and had my breast augmentation. It has changed my confidence! When I look at my reflection, its exactly as hot as I always felt! I am more confident in a swim suit! No more skin bags flopping out of I throw a ball or bend forward. It has been life changing! I am still a modest mother but I have shape! Thank you to Dr. Maggi and his ladies in the office... who are ny now like girlfriends of mine! :-)