Petite 26 Yo, Breastfed for 2 Yrs--needed to Change my Little Boy Chest

I was always very small breasted but after...

I was always very small breasted but after breastfeeding for nearly 2 years my chest was in a very sad state. I am 4'11 and 95lbs and was a 28A prior to breastfeeding. During breastfeeding I was a 32C for the majority of the time and went down to less than a AA after breastfeeding. My right breast was completely deflated (not even enough tissue to fill out my areola/nipple, it could squish down to paper thin). The left breast wasn't my better but did have a tad bit of tissue. When I decided it was time to go ahead with the breast augmentation I knew it was important to me to find a surgeon that had good results on women who had minimal breast tissue because too often I dont like how the augmentation looks because they weren't able to camouflage the implant and they seem to sit on the chest. I spoke with a few surgeons and decided to speak with Dr. Bekanich based on her portfolio, qualifications, and reviews by family members who had procedures performed by her.

Dr. Bekanich and her staff are just wonderful. I chose Dr. Bekanich based on her qualifications, portfolio, understanding of my anatomy and limitations, and her honesty about what I could expect.

I was able to get in for a consult very quickly after making initial contact. She was very honest and upfront about the implant limitations we would have due to my petite stature (4'11, 95lb, apps 10.8BWD) and the type of results I could expect (including that there was a high chance that I would look very augmented). After discussing the options we settled on 325CC smooth round silicone implants and the results are wonderful! Dr. Bekanich was able to take me from a 28A to 28F while still maintaining a more natural looking breast.

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I'm very happy with my results and my decision to go through Dr. Bekanich.