33 Yr Old Ready to Get Rid of Itty Bitty Mommy Titties - Austin, TX

I had my consultation a few months ago at...

I had my consultation a few months ago at (location to be given after procedure); and my consultation didn't occur until about an hour after schedule. At the time I was a little unhappy with such a long delay because I was using my work lunch hour to do the consultation. Everyone's time is important, not only the physician.
I expected my consultation to be this magical moment between the PS and myself, however, it was not magical. I was placed into a room where the majority of my initial questions were answered by a nurse, the the physician came in afterwards, measured me, asked me about the size I was trying to achieve; and then it ended with my trying on sizers with the nurse. The actual time with the PS was very short, but I suppose I am paying her for her skill and perhaps not the customer experience side so much. Let me say that indeed I would rather have a skilled, dare I say aesthetically artistic PS, than one who is super nice and less skilled. The consultation was free, so I guess you get what you pay for.
There are services they offer at the surgery center that were not offered to me or mentioned, like their over night recovery center. Oddly enough, prior to my paying the balance (after the deposit was made), I was actually interested in the center and may have decided to stay. I suppose the comfort of my home and a friend to take care of me is just as good as being taken care of by professionals.

I had my pre-op appointment which was done only with the nurse, meaning I did not see/speak to the PS at all. During the pre-op the nurse informed me of the brand the PS wanted to go with, however, I asked to change them to Sientra. The textured implant is more appealing to me (from what I have read) than the standard smooth implant. We used 3D imaging software to give me an idea of what my boobies might look like and that was exciting, because prior to that I was having a really hard time imagining what boobs might look like on my chest. The nurse was really cool and she allowed me to be goofy during the appointments.

I am looking forward to the surgery. I like the credentials of the PS, pictures of previous work performed, and I have not been able to find any negative reviews.

The thing I am nervous about is the 'Frankin-boob' - as it has so affectionately been dubbed. I wonder all the time how long will they look like that, how long will it take for them to settle? I know your natural breast shape has a lot to do with your final outcome, aside from like pocket creation and stuff, so given that I have had these deflated tiny mommy boobies for 17 yrs, I do not know what the initial or final outcome is going to look like or if the final outcome will even look nice.

I just really want nice proportionally big - tastefully done boobies. Is that too much to ask for?

Hopefully, the fluff and drop will not take a really long time. Surgery is next week, so I will keep you real selfers posted. I know the reviews have helped me a lot.

4 more days. Eeek!

So I forgot to include my measurements with the last post, so here they are
I am 5'6", approx 119lbs, 32-A

I must say as the time nears closer to "The Day", I am so starting to question myself. Ack is this the right thing for me to do? What does the right thing even mean? I've thought that I have wanted this for longer than I can even remember, but do I really?

This breast movement of mine was propelled Echkart Tolle; a passage from his book, 'The Power of Now'. He was telling us the reader to not wait for life. What are you waiting for? A person who is 19 has no guarantees that they will become a person of 95 yrs of life. how long am I going to wait and for what cause? And in the meantime, while I am doing all of this waiting, my meat-suit is not getting better (with age).

When I am not doubting myself I have these bursts of excitement and I just want to yell to everyone, "I'm getting boobies!" When I go to clothing stores, I find myself smiling and wondering what new items I will want to wear? I have steered clear of a lot of things because I didn't feel as though they flattered my shape at all. I am not going to lie, there is a part of me that wants this sort of revenge body as well.

Back to B-day. I want to be as prepared for myself as I can be. I have one person who will be staying with me for the first 24-hours, however, they are about their money and need to go to work the next day. So on the following day, hours 25-48, I should have a couple of friends looking in on me; and someone to watch my dog, however the dog person is not reliable so we'll believe it when we see it. On the third day I will be alone. I hope that I will be able to manage on my own. I have been watching a lot of youtube videos on Post Op. I actually found a transgender female and began following her on instagram., haha

I was instructed by the nurse whom I did my pre-op appointment with to wash the day of with Hibilcens and for the life of me I could not find it. Then it dawned on me to ask the pharmacy and that is where it ended up being. The cost was around 5 bucks, so that was not bad.

A friend of mine has had implants for the last ten years and she recommended that I purchase those tank tops with the built in bra. She said she was not able to lift her arms and that she could at least step into them and they had a little bit of support for her breasts. I made sure I had ten. ha ha. Then I could not resist and I purchased one of those nylon bralet looking things. It is lightly lined. I am super worried about nipple sensitivity. My friend let me know that she doesn't have all of the feeling in one of her breasts. Then I have heard of women being too sensitive. I do not want that either.

I am already figuratively dying to know what my boobs are going to look like in two weeks. I really hope they look good and are not too far apart. Eeeeek!

Welp they're in there

Went with 440 HP Sientra. Still a little unsure about how the HP will look from the side (profile) or the upper pole as i think it may be referred to. That being said, I was deflated and had what I affectionately referred to as sad nipples. They weren't naturally inverted by design,but after weight loss, they too lost their volume. It said whe you want it to get cold just so your nipples are forced to look somewhat normal.
I'm not sure if I am massafing them correctly. I'll need to look for videos. Good ol' lefty is sitting high, tight, and swelling in my armpit. Whilst the right one looks not so stressed out.
Will upload photos soon. Need to get them outta the vault first.