700cc saline smooth mod profile implants.

I'm a mother of a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I...

I'm a mother of a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I breast fed the first but was unable to with the second. The first one did enough damage lol. I'm 5'5 150lbs. I've always wanted to increase my breast size and i figured now would be the best time to do it! My origional cup size is a 34 small c. I decided on 650 cc saline, smooth texture, moderate profile,complete submuscular.

2 - 4th days post op bruising (little lade on the update)

The 1st day after surgery was pretty good because I still has some pain meds still left inside from the surgery. The 2nd, 3rd and today the 4th have been the worse so far. I'm taking my meds ontime. Wearing my chest strap. And trying to take it easy. My bruising has gradually gotten worse over those few days.
I'm waiting for my breasts to drop and fluff. I'm so anxious and curious to find out what the actual size will be. I'm pretty sure the bruising I've gotten is because I have a 2 yr old son. I havent had to lift hiim but I've had to keep him from throwing himself off the couch.
I'm not sure if I remembered to say tthe implants were over filled to 7pm each.

6 days post op

Still sore. And this band around my chest is starting to get annoying. I'm loving they way the look immediately after taking the band off, but than the implants float up. The only pain I'm having is my nipples are sensitive, and around the bottom of my breasts where I have bruising.
I went with my husband last night to see him drag race his car and wanted to wear a cute tank top but I had to keep hiding that dang strap lol

Still day 6

Decided to take the compression strap and bra off to let them breath. They kind if look lopsided, but not really. I don't know. I'm happy tho.

12 almost 13 days post op. I've gone braless since my 1 week post op and I'm not sure if I was really suppose to.

At my one week post op appt, I think my dr told me my bra was just there to cover my nipples because of sensitivity. They haven't been really sensitive and honestly I hate bras. So since thay day I have gone without a bra. Tonight as I lay in bed I was reading through the post op care instructions and it said to sleep upright wearing the post surgical bra for 4-6 weeks.........
I didn't do that. I've gone almost a full week without a bra on, day and night....
I'm slightly in shock, thinking, hoping I haven't messed up anything. I've been sleeping upright the whole time and on my back. My boobs look really good and feel pretty soft. I decided tonight I wanted to find my bra and sleep on my side. But after this confusion, I put my bra on and proped myself up lol
I really hope it wasn't my imagination when I heard the dr say the bra wasn't needed. Cause it will be really crappy if for some reason that makes and nd difference in my results.
I'm sure it's an over reaction, but I think I'm gonna call on Monday and just make sure :)

19 months post op

I got my implants in June of 2014. Im still happy with them but there are a few weird things happening. The go away when I lay down. My stretch marks are huge! I can feel the edges and port on my Rt side significantly more than the left and the Rt sits lower and isn't full on top at all.
I'm considering having silicone put in eventually. But today I feel kinda crappy about my lopsided, stretch marked covered, wonky boobs. They look good but dont feel good to the touch. I posted embarrassing pictures. Also, the red marks are from switching laundry soap and scratching them. Which is probably why Im not liking my boobs a little more than normal today.

19 months post op/Continuance to previus post

The wonky pictures
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Buckspan was amazing. He was energetic, nice and answered all my questions. He told me the max I could go and the minimum that would look good. I had tons of questions and he happily answered all of them. The morning of the surgery he came in focused and optimistic amd ready to do the surgery. I don't remember anythjng else from that day but my follow up is Monday.