26 Year Old with Breast Volume Loss - Austin, TX

When I was in college I was always very happy with...

When I was in college I was always very happy with my breasts but I still required a bra to have the cleavage that I desired. It wasn't until I lost quite a bit of weight that my breasts really became droopy and I lost all volume at the top of my breasts. I was restricted on what clothing I could buy, it always had to be something where a bra would not show but now, because of Dr. Franco I have gained the freedom to shop and wear anything that I want. He has given me the confidence I have never had before and I LOVE my breasts now. I have never had any sort of surgery before but he completely put my mind at ease and it was worth it and it was the best investment in myself and my confidence.

LOVE MY NEW BREASTS!

Austin Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons in the Austin area and I chose Dr. Franco because of his extensive experience and reputation. He is very professional when you meet him but always smiling and really enjoys what he does. His staff is also just as thorough and you can tell they genuinely care. All of my questions were answered before I even had to ask them. If you have an opportunity to schedule a complimentary consultation, do it!