14 Days and counting... - Austin, TX

I am new to the site and have been reading so many...

I am new to the site and have been reading so many reviews and getting great info. I am scheduled to have my BBL done in 3 weeks and I'm so nervous. Excited and nervous. I'm in Austin and decided to go with Dr. Broder. I saw pics of his work in his office but haven't come across anyone here that has used him for this procedure which is another thing that makes me nervous. Just want something natural looking to make me look good in anything I put on. If anyone knows someone or have used him for this procedure please share with me I would really appreciate it. I will try and upload so excited pics of me now before the surgery.

telling a lil more of my journey

Well I have been getting really nervous and had more questions and doubts about my choice in doctor. (only because I haven't heard much about him doing BBL's). When I went in for my intial consultation I felt a bit rushed and like I didn't get all the info I was looking for. So, I schedule for another and I went today. I must say I am feeling much better about it now. He was patient, more attentive and answered every question and concern I had. I will be sticking with Dr. Broder. He isn't listed here on the site but has good reviews on his personal site. I will keep you guys updated on how everything goes, my progress and results so if someone is in the Austin, TX area wanting this done and can't travel far like me you will have a go to of his work. Wish me luck. Oh I will try to get some pre op pics up soon.

So nervous and excited

Well I am scheduled for May 23rd with Dr. Broder, YAY! I paid the remainder of my balance today and it just got real, I'm actually doing this. I keep thinking I have lived with this butt for 37 years why now, then I say why not! I'm ready for a new me. I have purchased all the supplies I think I will need. Waiting for some to come by mail. I keep telling my husband how excited I am. I know he is tired of hearing me talk about it but I can't help it. I will go home today and post some pre op pics.

13 days

Just got on to load a few pre op pics. Finally got up the nerve!
Cedar Park Family Physician