42 with Deflated A$$ After 4 Kids - Austin, TX

I'll be having a bbl soon and very nervous!!! I'm...

I'll be having a bbl soon and very nervous!!! I'm like chewing my fingernails off. I need this so bad and can't stand seeing myself like this anymore. Please keep me in your prayers! On the 19th I should be extraordinarily happy if everything goes well. Does anyone have a list of things I need for this procedur? I have a few things but I'm sure I'm missing a whole lot more. Any help is greatly appreciated!:-)

OMG 4 DAYS TILL MY BBL! :-0

Oh-Em-Gee! I'm four days from by surgery date and just thinking about it makes my hands clammy! I've always wanted this and now it's only days away and so close!! I'm going to be able to buy clothes without them being saggy and big from my a$$. That'll be a big difference! I know people who know me will be able to see the difference but I don't care. They can talk I don't care. I'll be walking away with my head held high! I know this will make me feel and look better and I'm so excited to see the transformation! I just ordered another garment last night and should be here 2 days after sx. I think I got everything I need just need to pack it all together. I went ahead and ordered the Vedette 929 but it has the butt in, I hope that works good. I heard these were good but I do have another with butt out it just fits snug not tight but very snug. My doctor just recommends and supplies you with a binder. But since I'm having all the lipo to my back I took my garment and showed it to him and he said he'd use it if needed. He said my garment was a very high quality and great for bbl. So that made me want to have another one handy just in case. The one I have is a faja Colombiana the only thing is I bought the boy short one and its very tight around my upper thigh so the one I ordered is long shorts. Better fit and more comfortable I hope! So anyway I'm rambling because of my nerves. I'll make sure to post more before pics up soon so we can compare after my sx. I can't wait to show off my new buns!!!! 4 days till I'm no longer known as sponge bob, flap jacks, and flat as a board! I can't wait!

No shape just square

This is why I wanting a bbl to get a shape and an a$$!

I think I'm ready for BBL

I got my second garment today. I'm so excited! Yea!! So that's a good sign because I just ordered it on Friday and they said I wouldn't get it till Friday. And with my sx on Wednesday I was worried! So I hope I have everything. Already booked hotel 2weeks ago. So tomorrow when I get there I'm unpacking and having everything ready for when my husband flies into Austin due to work. Thank god I only have a 2 hour ride home to San Antonio. So I'm folding the seats down in the Expedition and I've got a 3inch twin size memory foam that I'm laying on along with a comforter and plenty of pillows. I sure hope it works the way I see it in my head! Lol

Before pics to compare after sx

Well my new garment fits great so excited! I tried it on and took some pics so I can compare afterwards. I'm so nervous but happy to be able to do this! I'm all loaded and ready just getting some laundry done before I go. I've laid out my "bed" in my expedition and hopefully it'll be comfortable on the way back home. Well anyway, RS sisters keep me in your prayers and hoping to update tomorrow.

BBL GREAT RESULTS NOW KERR KITTEN

Two weeks ago I had my bbl with Dr Kerr. Best decision ever! Dr Kerr is the best! Ladies no need to travel if you're in Texas you'll want him as your plastic surgeon. He did a great job and recovery was a breeze. That's also a sign of a great doctor! I am very pleased and can't believe the difference.
I want to also tell you what I needed and what I didn't use.
Arnica pills (I'll take a pic) I took these everyday and by the end of week 1 I had no bruises left.
36x36 bed covers you'll definitely need these the first night with leaking from stomach.
Alcohol swabs to clean out incisions after tapes fall off. Nurse said don't peel off your incision tapes let them fall off by themselves. She said a lot of women take them off and they get infected. Your incisions do itch but remember your fingernails carry germs.
Razorback shirts I bought mine at Tanga.com 12 for $12.99. Great deal, just make sure to know they will fit snug. But that's what you want under you binder or waist trainer.
Maxi dresses- these are helpful and comfortable. I went to Old Navy and bought them off the clearance rack since it's the end of summer.
Boppy pillow - I got mine for free online just paid for shipping. Can't remember the website but will add later.
Pineapple cups, cans, juice- as much as you want very helpful too with healing.
Bromeline pills- take one a day helps with swelling / bruising

Can't think of anything else but will post pics soon ! Good night and sweet dream!

Pics of Things I used

Needed for bed at hotel

Razorbacks for under binder

More stuff

Still need more recovery:-/

It's only been 1 month tomorrow but getting closer to the six week mark. Hoping it doesn't hurt as much to sit soon. I don't sit much still only if I have to but it HURTS! Feels like really hard and bruised even though I don't have any bruises. Anyway overall I love what I have but am wanting more. My butt was so flat need 2 rounds to get what others would get in one. I had no ass had saggy skin also it was disgusting but so much better now . And since I don't have hips I'm going to get those on round 2 also. It sucks that I didn't have an ass or hips! I've got nice boobs though which is good! Lol
Anyway don't know how soon I could do my 2nd round but I'm thinking maybe at the beginning of 2016. But recovery does suck! I hate not being able to sit or lay on my back.im mostly sleeping on my sides and haven't got a clue how I'd do it if I get hips next time. Anyway ladies hope you guys all the luck in recovery, surgery, or decision making on your upcoming surgeries.

Two months after bbl

Dr. Kerr

Great and awesome results! From a flat-as a-pancake butt to a nice normal one. Great plastic surgeon! I'm very happy with his work and overjoyed with my fat transfer(bbl)! If you're from Texas you'll want to go to Dr. Kerr. He's the best!