Blepharoplasty, Canthoplasty and Facelift in 12 Hours! Amazing! - Austin, TX

My experience with Dr. Jennifer Walden is one I...

My experience with Dr. Jennifer Walden is one I feel compelled to share. A little history...years ago I developed a disease in one of my eyes. Over the years I have had 6 reparative surgeries. I came to Dr. Walden and asked her to do another corrective surgery. That however, is only half of my story. I also asked Dr. Walden to perform a facelift during the same surgery which I knew would also be complicated by virtue of my surgical history. Dr. Walden read through the records which I supplied her. She agreed to take on the challenge. After 12 long uninterrupted hours of surgery Dr. Walden achieved the precision and artistry for which she is known. The blephroplasty /canthoplasty on my eyes and the facelift are beyond my expectations! Dr. Walden is the finest plastic surgeon I have ever had the good fortune to encounter and I venture to say she is the finest Austin has had the good fortune to claim! Thank you so so very much Dr. Walden!! And a thank you also to her wonderful team - Frankie, Kristin, Jessie!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Jennifer Walden is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. It is apparent she loves her work and her patients love her!