Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgery - Austin, TX

Day 1 immediately after my surgery still tryng to...

Day 1 immediately after my surgery still tryng to recover and will keep updated.. Hooefully it was worth it! Dr Maggie and his crew are awesome and ready to help at the drop of a dime... Very personable Doc and crew! I have wanted to do this for a longtime.. Just now going thru with it! #thatgirl

Day 2

Could not sleep last night had to sleep elevated.. Felt somewhat nauseous.. Took medication this morning. I AM super hungry! When I changed my bandage nose looked swollen.. Im too excited to see it smaller..

My check up

Just left doc office to remove drainage tube from behind ear.. Nose very swollen but I have a tip! Hopefully when swelling goes down nose looks smaller

More pics from today

Just more pics.. Dont forget im still very swollen and this was just a sneak peek.. He immediatly put splint back on my nose after the quick look

Sneak peek continued

More pics from todays visit

48 hrs later

Still swelling of cheeks and my ear hurts a little.. Ate a whole tupperware bowl of fresh pineapples to help with recovery process

Pain in my teeth

Today I have been having teeth aches.. According to my friend who is a Physcian Assistant this usually happens when dealing with sinus and surgeries.. She said something about nerves..

Still swollen face

My cheeks are so big and im looking like a blow fish!

Appt today!

Face still a little swollen.. Hopefully he takes off splint so I can see what it looks like.. Stiches being removed pics coming up soon

The pics before at wake up today

Looking like a chipmunk.. The cheeks.. Ewwe

Quick comparison

Before and after

Back from appt

Removed sutures and still alot of swelling but my nose looks great.. I cant wait till swelling goes down.. So far so good!

Before and after 4days after

4days since surgery

Went out and about

Still a little swollen but I went out and about.. Was nauseous this morning and threw up..

Back from golden corral

Cheeks swollen a little more than this morning.. I think because I tried to do my hair and go out to eat my face decided to punish me..

Currently at doc appt

Had an appt monday.. Splint came off tuesday evening and back in today to get nose checked.. When splint came off nose was swelling woke up this morning with the biggest nose ever with a tip! I hope it gets better than this because I look so ugly right now!

Still swelling

Quick video

This nose
My nose update

New before and after

Uniform is before
And pic in white shirt is after

Before and after

These pics are most recent before and after

Still wake up to swelling.. but when it's good.. it's good

One side of my nose is kind of off but so far i love it

More pics of straight forward.. nose a little off

Silly faces..

Maybe lip injections are next!!

So far so good.. His entire staff and Dr. Maggie were friendly. I am just starting this journey and not enough time to completely say it turned out great.. But so far so good!