43 Year Old Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

Dr Maggi and his staff were great! They prepared...

Dr Maggi and his staff were great! They prepared me for my surgery and set expectations so nothing was a surprise. Dr Maggi is very thorough and listened to what my goal was - to wear a bikini again!

After surgery my recovery was not painful as i thought it would be but it was not fun being bent over- but the results were work it. My tummy tuck was the best thing I've even done!

43 Year Old Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

After surgery my recovery was not painful as i thought it would be but it was not fun being bent over- but the results were worth it. My tummy tuck was the best thing I've even done!

43 Year Old Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

My scar is very low and thin as a line and I'm pleased with the results.

Dr. Maggi has great bedside manner and he cares about his patients' desired results. He explained the procedure in detail prior and i had several follow visits post surgery to make my healing was on track. He provided meaningful advise and set expectations for before and after surgery. I am very pleased!