Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Maggi and his staff were great! They prepared...

Dr Maggi and his staff were great! They prepared me for my surgery and set expectations so nothing was a surprise. Dr Maggi is very thorough and listened to what my goal was - to wear a bikini again!

After surgery my recovery was not painful as i thought it would be but it was not fun being bent over- but the results were work it. My tummy tuck was the best thing I've even done!

43 Year Old Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

After surgery my recovery was not painful as i thought it would be but it was not fun being bent over- but the results were worth it. My tummy tuck was the best thing I've even done!

43 Year Old Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss - Austin, TX

My scar is very low and thin as a line and I'm pleased with the results.

Dr. Maggi has great bedside manner and he cares about his patients' desired results. He explained the procedure in detail prior and i had several follow visits post surgery to make my healing was on track. He provided meaningful advise and set expectations for before and after surgery. I am very pleased!