Smart Lipo on Abdominal, Flanks, Bra Roll, Arms, and Chin!

I'm one day post. So far I have had a great...

I'm one day post. So far I have had a great experience with Dr.Delinger and staff at Beleza Med Spa. Will write about my procedure day soon and will give official review very soon.

My short version story: 5'5", about 200 lbs day of procedure. Recently lost about 50lbs. Was recommended by 2 separate docs to do tummy tuck. Told both docs I just can't do a TT right now, though I may in 4-5 years after I'm done 1. Breastfeeding my 16 month old and 2. Having children. First doc didn't listen to my needs, wants or concerns. A couple more red flags with 1st doc.

2nd doc listened and his consultant listened to me. Made sure I had realistic expectations, but then agreed that if I couldn't do a TT, lipo would give me SOME results and make me feel better in my clothes. Combined with their experience, friendly, caring, and attentive bed side manner, I chose Dr. Dellinger.

I'm so glad I did. Had a wonderful pre op visit and a wonderful day of procedure. Didn't hurt! Will post more later. Attached are my (hard to look at) BEFORE pics.

2 days post- feeling good!

So I don't remember much from my procedure day because I had good care and good drugs (IV). Dr. Dellingers team were awesome. I think I had some anxiety 4 days prior, but this weird calm came over me by procedure day- probably the Valium :) the doc and nurses talked me through everything. I was never uncomfortable, but when I began to feel pain, they adjusted pain meds. It was totally easy and pain free!
I'm sore like I worked out hard. Typical swelling and hard parts, but I've read enough to be patient for all that to normalize.

Woke up sore and swollen

Woke up sore and swollen, but after I got out of bed and started moving around I felt better. Went for an extra lymph drainage massage. Chugging water and eating from the paleo diet. I'm determined to take full advantage of this procedure and optimize results.

1 week post op

Feeling good today. This week has been slow going. Recovery is annoying and a little painful, but not too bad and totally worth it. Scabs healing, flanks hard and sore, arms are sore and swollen, belly doing good, light bruising going away. Neck swollen and tender- but still not that bad.

Chugging water, eating super clean paleo, taking supplements including magnesium, getting good sleep and rest. Moving around keeps the dull pain away. Once a week lymphatic massage.

3 weeks post smart lipo.

Feeling good! Made it through the annoying 2 weeks. Heeling well. Doc is pleased. Keeping up massages, clean eating and Epsom salt baths. Holding most of my swelling in my flanks. My arms are still a tiny but hard and lumpy but that gets better so I'm just going to keep going and be patient. Really happy with my back and abdominal fat reduction wow! I forgot to say that the doc got 2200 cc fat. That's like a 2 liter Coke bottle.

1 month post

Still looking and feeling better as the weeks go by. I wore my compression garments for two weeks religiously, but have take 3-4 days off since the 2week mark. I feel better with it on and I know wearing it will give me better results and help skin shrink. I'm going to try to do better and wear it as much as possible. I ordered a new garment one size smaller and in black. Feels good to be in the CG, just a pain getting in and out of it, using the bathroom, hot at night, etc. the black should be more versatile for day time wearing.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

I am only post op one day. My experience from beginning to today has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Dellinger and Beliza staff (specifically Nicole, Clair, and Maria) made me feel comfortable and loved. I will update my review at 3 months and 6 months, etc. to share my lipo results.