32 Year Old, Arm Lift After Weightloss. Austin, TX

I have been overweight my whole life. I lost 115...

I have been overweight my whole life. I lost 115 pounds and so decided to have an arm lift. I consulted with 2 doctors in Austin, TX. Both seemed good but I decided on Steve Holzman. He did a great job. He spent time with me whenever I have questions. His staff was caring and down to earth.

My scar is already getting really flat (1 month after surgery). He removed around 3.5 inches off each arm. This is me measuring with a sewing measuring tape at home. Swelling will continue to go down for 2 more months according to Dr Holzman.

Adding pictures

Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr Holzman does not normally work with out of town patients but was willing to do it. He is very laid back and is willing to spend time with patients who have questions etc. He did not charge an initial consultation fee which I thought was great since plastic surgery is elective. I can chose any surgeon so I consulted with a couple of them. Also he did not care that I am not at my perfect goal weight yet. He said it was completely up to me when I wanted to do it. He is not looking for perfect clients. After surgery follow ups have been easy and everything is going well.