55 Year Old/Looking to Refresh voluma, clear and brilliant sculptra juviderm ultra botox

This is what I have done in chronological order in...

This is what I have done in chronological order in case you do not want to read below:
1)March 2014 quit my light smoking
2)Began using nerium products 2014-Probably june 2014
3)Clear and Brilliant baby fraxel x 3 treatments March through May
4)Changed face products in March to Skin Ceuticals, Obagis, SkinMedica
5)Voluma May 18- 1 1/2 vials each side
6)Also, Drinking more water!!!

I recently read on RS a woman had posted that her family doesn't wrinkle….just sags!! That is totally our genetics!!
I am 55 yr. old happily married with 3 children. I have a very stressful job and it has very odd hours. Sometimes leaving in the middle of the night to deliver babies at their homes.
I grew up in the 70's and 80's and thought tanning was the way to look healthy and loved playing in the sun! I was also a very light smoker, but a smoker none the less!
About a year ago, at the age of 54, I realized how much I had aged and realized stress, odd hours, gravity, sun worshiping, smoking etc.. had caught up with me!!
I have always spent good money on face products and have a healthy diet (organic foods and very rarely ate out).
In summer of 2014, I made some major life change: quit my few cigarettes a day, changed to Nerium face products. However, this just didn't seem like enough. I was also gaining weight due to d/c smoking and menopause.
In March I had a consult with an aesthetician and she suggested Clear and Brilliant for age spots. Since it is a baby fraxel, there is minimal downtime, though more treatments needed. Since I am on call 24/7, that seemed to work for me. I also changed face products to Skin Ceuticals , Obagi, and SkinMedica. Though I have been better about sunscreen for about 10 years , I became obsessive about it.
I also started doing face aerobics and immediately saw a difference. Also, drinking half my body weight in ounces. about 60-ounces a day. Huge difference!!!
My neck and jowls bothered me more than anything but know if a facelift is done, it should only be done once. I want to wait till my late 60's to 70's for a lift.
I read about fillers, mainly volume and scultpra and decided to go with volume first to see how it lifted the jowls and some on the neck.
I am very pleased and even though I think the RN at very prominent dermatology clinic did a good job, she seemed rushed and didn't have me come back for a follow-up.
I read about a plastic surgeon in my area who specializes in injections and made a consultation. I loved her and her staff.
In 2 days, I am having sculptra for mid face are and small amount of botox to lift brows. A little juviderm in the jawline as well. Will post more pics later.
I feel that if we are going to live into our 80's-90's, then why not look as good and feel as goods we can!
I have also been diligent about exercising too!!

Post sculptra,juviderm,and botox

these pics are 10-12 days post sculptra in jawline (pre-jowl sulcus), juviderm under chin, and botox above brows for a slight lift. Have f/u visit in a few weeks. Then its a wait and see. I have been diligently massaging face and neck for 8 months or more, so the post procedure instructions for sculptra was already part of my daily routine. However, it was very difficult the first through third day. It was recommended to do a minimum of 3 minutes, 3 times a day, for 3 weeks. Will keep this up anyway, as I strongly feel this stimulates circulation and skin condition.

One day post 2nd injection

No swelling or bruising this time. Its been 4 weeks since first injection of sculpta. One day post second injection

5-6 months post Sculptra and 8 months post Voluma

Made a f/u appointment to have a 3rd sculptura injection in the jawline and a bit more juviderm in the prejowl sulcus. I also resumed massaging neck and face as I stopped and will also resume facial exercises as I defininetly noticed a difference when not doing. some of the photos not the most becoming but faces always look nice when smiling. Want to give everyone a clear picture of before and afters.

few more photos at different angles

different angles