Revision to Correct Capsular Contracture

I had my silicone implants put in by another...

I had my silicone implants put in by another Austin plastic surgeon. I wasn't unhappy with that surgery but after the surgery that doctor said some things that made me question his mental acuity. I ended up with capsular contracture on one implant. I was already seeing Dr. Craven for botox and fillers and trusted him completely so I had him do my revision. It was done under twilight. So much easier than the original surgery. Very little downtime. He used the same implant, same incision. This was a couple of years ago and I haven't had any issues with it. I'm very happy I had the revision.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Westlake Dermatology is a great facility and I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Craven there. I have seen a couple of the other doctors there over the years for botox but Dr. Craven is who I see most often, and prefer. He does my botox and fillers and did my implant revision. He's honest about what he does and doesn't think will work for me. I appreciate that he doesn't waste my money so I can keep coming back for the procedures that do work. He and the staff are always friendly and never seem rushed, even on their event days when I know they are.