20 Years Old- Saline Under the Muscle Implants. Austin, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been a very small chested girl. I...

I have always been a very small chested girl. I was about a 32/34 A/B before my procedure, and chose to have 360 filled to 397 saline implants put in sub muscular. I had checked out a few other surgeons before deciding on Dr. Maggi, but there was no comparison in there work. Dr. Maggi had no competition when it came to how great his work was. At my consultation I felt so comfortable and so welcomed by the lovely staff. I received so much information and at my pre op appointment i knew I was making the best decision by choosing Dr. Maggi. The day of surgery, I was very calm and relaxed, and they told me everything and anything they were going to do before they did it, and they made me feel so good about making this decision to enhance my body. I'm currently on day 1 post op, and I can honestly say it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Yes they're hard to the touch, and my muscle is tight and stretched, but that is expected. I'm only taking one pain med every 5 hours. I would recommend this office to anyone. My results are already exactly what I wanted, I cannot wait till the settle in and drop into place. I showered today, and have been doing arm circles as instructed. It really helps keep the muscle loose. My incisions are very small, I will post a picture along with this. Wouldn't trust anyone else but Austin plastic surgery center!

Day 2 post op

Feeling better today. Definitely still tense and sore up top, but doing the arm circles really helps. Not taking pain meds anymore. Best tip is eating pineapple and keeping the muscle loose!

Love Dr. Maggi and his staff. So comforting and welcoming, I couldn't be any happier with the way everything went.