Couldn't Be Happier!! - London, GB

I am a 25 year old woman. Before surgery I was a...

I am a 25 year old woman. Before surgery I was a 32a/b cup and have just had my 6 week check up after having a breast augmentation with Adrian Richards at Aurora clinics. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Adrian understood perfectly what I wanted to achieve and made it a reality! I have yet to be measured but I think I will be a 32D cup. My whole experience has been faultless and it has really changed my life!

A bit more info...

I have wanted a breast enlargement since I was old enough to wear bra's but never felt confident enough to go through with it until I met Adrian Richards and the Aurora team! Adrian was brilliant! He has a calm and friendly bedside manner and is very informative. His assistants Aggie and Sinead have also been amazing throughout the entire process answering all my questions and going the extra mile to ensure I wasn't worried about anything! I instantly felt at ease and knew I was making the right decision. I chose to have 300cc and 330cc nagor implants (my right side was smaller than the left). I wanted a fuller appearance but still wanted to look natural. On my first visit I met Adrian and Aggie who examined me and went through the type of procedure I would be suitable for. All my questions were answered and I booked the date of my surgery there and then for 3 months later!! The next appointment Aggie helped me choose the size best for me by trying on all different clothes to get an idea of how I would look. I had one more visit 2 weeks before my surgery date just to clarify everything and ask any final questions. My procedure went really well and although I was nervous I was so excited!! The aftercare I received has been outstanding! Sinead really went out of way to make sure I wasn't worried about anything, even coming in on her day off to help me change my bandages as I was worried doing it myself. Everyone at Aurora has made this journey special for me. Even the receptionist was most helpful and if I rang with any concerns I received a call back from a nurse within minutes!! If I could advise anyone who is thinking about this procedure I would say GO FOR IT! It has changed my life and I cannot put into words how happy I am. Adrian is an amazing surgeon and a lovely person. It is normal to be nervous as I certainly was but there is no need to worry, Adrian and his team will look after you!
London Plastic Surgeon