Petite ,37 Years , 2 Children BA with Mr Adrian Richards Aurora - Northampton, GB

Hi I would love to hear from you ladies whom have...

Hi I would love to hear from you ladies whom have had a BA procedure with aurora and Dr Adrian richards .
Your experiences and results .
I am booked in for my BA and have an upcoming sizing appt with Aggie in a few weeks.
I have been recommended to have unders and a moderate profile implant by aggie and adrian .
I would love to hear from you .

If any of you have got any pictures that you could send me or post of your before and after pictures ,of BA with Mr Richards ,I would really appreciate it !
Many thanks Michelle xx

BA 5 days post op Aurora clincs Dr adrian richards Nortampton

Well I am now 5 days post op and my experience has been a very pleasant one .
I had my BA last Friday at three shires northampton and I was the second patient of the morning and the staff at the hospital inc Aggie and adrian were all very friendly and looked after me well.
Shortly after waking from the GA adrian and to see me to advise me that all went well , and they had managed to fit in the implant size of my choice . Which was a nagor 360cc high profile - under.
Shortly after returning to my room I was a little uncomfortable so I had more pains meds .
I was relaxed and as comfortable as I could be .
Nurses and staff regulary came in to check on me including aggie .
I did not sleep much during the night as I don't react well to morphine and I did feel
Sick , but the staff were always at hand to assist me .
In the morning aggie came to see me and I had a peep at my new girls !
Wow they looked huge and a little strange , as my breasts are swollen and very full at the top! Tbh they are as I expected them to look really .
Since my operation the pain has been minimal , the hardest wS the first 2 days , I had difficulty in lifting a cup picking up objects etc . I have taken it easy and had plenty of rest .
The worst for me has been the pains in my Tum from being constipated as a result of the codeine .
Since Monday I haven't had any pain relief and everything is getting easier .
I'm going back to three shires Friday to have my wounds checked and dressings changed and I will get to see them again .
There feels a little less pressure so maybe they have dropped a little - hoping they have but I know I need to be patient .
I'm summary - would I do it again - yes I would , and aurora and the team have so far been fantastic !
They even called me on Monday to check up on me which I thought was great!
I will post more updates soon!

11 weeks PO

I am thrilled with my results , they have exceeded my expectations .
I cannot believe I have boobies and I am so much more confident . I fit into my clothes - it's a fab feeling .
I'm back to my normal workout routines with no problems at all , I am avoiding push-ups for the time being though as I was advised too. I would recommend adrian and , he has done a fantastic job on me and aggie and the team have been amazing .
I am measuring 30e or 32d.
Happy lady I am .