Breast Reconstruction Revision - Aurora, CO

I foolishly trusted a surgeon who was new to...

I foolishly trusted a surgeon who was new to Denver, from Miami, to do my breast reconstruction who I only knew of from an online info commercial he himself paid for to promote how great of a surgeon he was. He claimed he was a "Breast Reconstruction Revision Expert". I was a fool to believe him. When I met Dr. Mathes, the Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, both of my breast implants were severely infected, and one of them was coming thru my skin. I had an infected lymph node under one arm pit. I was afraid I was going to die. Despite his incredibly busy schedule, Dr. David Mathes was willing to help me. He scheduled emergency surgery for me the vert next week. I believe that he saved my life. He did an incredible job. My health is back. He has done all my follow up visits. The entire staff at the University of Colorado Anschutz Campus has been nothing short of outstanding, from the anesthesiologist, to the physician assistant that works side by side with Dr. Mathes, to all of the nurses. I will be forever grateful to everyone. Thank-you to everyone.
Aurora Plastic Surgeon