34 Year Old Wife and Mother of Two Ready to Rock Life

I will be having my surgery in 3 days and I...

I will be having my surgery in 3 days and I couldn't be more excited and of course a bit nervous. Mosty nervous that my friends and family will be able to except my new healthy lifestyle without judgment. I live in Packer country and life is mostly football with beer, brats and cheese. Also spend a lot of time socialising over drinks. So I will need to find a new normal where life will not revolve around food and alchohol. My family and friend have been very suportive so far but time will be the true test. I have struggled the last 10 years with my weight going up and down. For every time I lose wight I eventually gain back double. My mother suffers very badly due to her weight with many medical problems and I do not want to go through that. I have spent the last 5 months in the Dr supervised weight loss program with weigh inn's, nutrition, psych and a few other tests. My day is finally here! Weight pre program 290, current 273. I will post once in the hospital and continue to update my journey.
Dr. McKenna

They have been amazing, wouldn't go anywhere else.