26,mum of One. Ireland, IE

I Was unhappy with my small bust.i also felt...

I Was unhappy with my small bust.i also felt deflated after having a child a few years ago.decided after years of thinking about it to go ahead and book a consultation.I researched many clinics in ireland and the different surgeons.I was most impressed with dr salman .I contacted the clinic and was sent an info pack with a dvd explaining the procedure.the consultation went great,dr salman was a gentleman.i was impressed with how clean auralia clinic was and also the fact that nobody had ever gotten an infection there.the implants used are polyurethane coated and have the lowest rate of capsular contracture.I decided to go ahead and book my sugery after going home and thinking evrything over.surgery day came,I stayed in a hotel right accross from the clinic.went into the clinic and the nerves kicked in.all the staff were lovely and reassuring with me as I was nervous about being put to sleep.I was gowned up,sent to theatre and put to sleep which happened in a matter of seconds.next thing I know im awake in the recovery room.I can honestly say I felt great when I woke up,I was not in any pain whatsoever.I had some tea and toast and went home a few hours later with all my medications anf I felt relieved and happy.recovery was fine I had implants placed on top of the muscle 390 cc teardrop shape.I was not in pain and stopped taking the tylex for pain two days after surgery.im now 5 weeks post op and im feeling 100% back to myself I love my breats now and my body confidence has skyrocketed.I would now wear a swimsuit or low cut top without having to use padding.I highly recommend auralia and am delighted I went through with the surgery.
Dr ahmed salman