34 Years Old, Breastfed 2 Kids, 174cm, 53kg, 280cc Round Silicone over Muscle

I had never thought that I would get a boob job- I...

I had never thought that I would get a boob job- I was very against the idea of it, had totally the wrong idea really. After having two kids I was left with absolutely nothing, just two sagging skin sacks! I was a 34C at one point before kids and went down to..not even a 34AA Cup. I was starting to feel less womanly, none of my bras fit anymore and although I could cope with the flat chest, deep down I was desperate for some boobs again. So when the opportunity arose, I jumped at the chance!

Some pre op pics

Here's some pre op pics so you can get an idea of my frame/size. I'll will post some post op pics soon.

Some post op pics - day 1

Here's some pics of me the day after my surgery. Very high and tight but feeling OK, not that much pain at all, I'm only taking paracetamol...
Dr. Greg Taylor

Very happy with everything so far. Greg was great, made me feel very comfortable and the whole experience was incredible. Very easy, smooth transition!