34 Yr Fillers to Lips and Nasolabial Folds - Auckland, NZ

I had had fillers in the past in both my lips and...

I had had fillers in the past in both my lips and nasolabial folds and had been very happy with the outcome! 2yrs went past without thought, then almost within a couple of months realised I'd let it go too far and suddenly felt I'd aged and now needed some fillers to hopefully feel as good as before. So I went along and got some filler in both my lips and my nasolabial folds and just 1 syringe for the both... After waiting for the swelling and bruises to dye down I then realised I was still not happy! My folds were still so prominent and I just didn't feel good about myself. I decided I needed extra filler for the folds and booked myself in for more during the follow up 2 weeks later. Initially the nurse was reluctant as she didn't want to make me look stupid and was worried about by anatomy not being able to take another syringe. She did it though-using voluma filler in the upper parts of the fold near the nose and the rest in my lips. 3 weeks later I'm finally relived and happy!!!

photos through it all

Heres some photos through the process. theres a bunch showing what my face looked like before i went to get fillers in nasolabial and lips, as id already had fillers in the past i thought it would top me up and hopefully look like the other bunch of photos from the previous filler. I felt disappointed with the results after the first syringe, it didnt look how i thought it would, like the previous time. i now realise though that getting filler put in over time, means that the outcome is likely to vary at times too, in future i will try and be more open and non judgemental, because i honestly believe in hindsight i would have been happy had i not have had that expectation.
Caci nurse