Gynaecomastia Surgery Julian Lofts. Auckland, NZ

Dr Lofts is amazing! Had my surgery with him and...

Dr Lofts is amazing! Had my surgery with him and the results have superseded my expectations, which were high. Dr Julian Lofts is a professional, he is a perfectionist with an eye for detail. He knew the concerns I had and put my mind at ease straight away. I had no hesitations or reservations about this with Dr Lofts. I had seen and spoken to other specialists and surgeons in the country but When I met Dr Lofts he knew exactly what I wanted and needed. After hundreds of dollars spent on consults I settled where I was comfortable with Dr Lofts. Even the day of surgery, minutes before going in, I wasn't worried I was comfortable and being a perfectionist myself with things it's hard to trust others but honestly the results truly were amazing. This has changed my life. You can trust that Dr Lofts will give you the best service and skill with what you need. I only ever heard good things about Dr Lofts and now I am one who can spread the word. Don't hesitate, see Dr Lofts today and you know you are in the best hands.
Dr Julian Lofts

Professional. Knowledgable. Experienced. Perfectionist.